We are hiring a Production Supervisor to lead, and continuously improve, the production of our growing range of products. We have been in business for over 35 years, and through strong relationships and excellent quality products, we have earned the loyalty of our clients across Western Canada. We are a small fun company, looking for more great people to join our fantastic team!
Production Supervisor Key Responsibilities:
- Pre-flighting orders.
- Coordinating work to ensure due dates promised to clients are hit.
- Quality Assurance: develop production procedures to ensure high standards and consistent quality.
- Maintains excellent communication with Sales and Estimating staff.
- Equipment maintenance & trouble-shooting.
- Maintains consistent implementation of the safety program.
- Training & Cross-training of production employees.
- On-boarding new hires into production roles.
- Scheduling production shifts.
- Coach, manage and report on KPI performance.
- Leads Production Department initiatives.
- Oversees new material testing.
- Change Management.
- Inventory Management.
- Maintains print industry knowledge and awareness of trends and recommends new technology and processes.
- 5 years leadership experience.
- Leadership experience in a production environment.
- Print industry experience an asset.
Interested? Submit your resume to email@example.com
IDENT is focused on building a company of best service, product, and people.
You will be encouraged to grow, both personally and professionally, ensuring that you always move forward in your career.
Our Core Values
Treat Everyone Like a Customer.
Be Your Authentic Self.
Seek to Understand.
Think Beyond Yourself.
Personal health spending plan
RRSP matching contribution
Long term disability
Employee and dependent life insurance
Flexible work hours
$500 Annual happiness fund
Paid day off on your birthday
How We Roll
Staff socials, BBQs, Stampede events, and more
We encourage promotion from within
Performance based incentive plan
Why our employees love IDENT
You can make an impact, both with clients and our company. We pride ourselves on having a fun and enjoyable work environment and letting our employees shine.
"At IDENT we have an outstanding team of managers and employees working hard to provide the best customer service experience in the signage industry. It is nice to work for a small, tight-knit company that cares about its customers."
- Courtney M, Accounts Receivable
"When I go into the production bay and scream “Jazz Hands” at the top of my lungs – we all do jazz hands."
- Darcy W, Estimating
"One minute we can be debating the best print methodology for a sign, and then the conversation will turn on a dime, and suddenly there are 6 or 7 employees singing Fresh Prince of Bel Air’s theme song. The level of professionalism we show is only outdone by the amount of fun we have."
- Jennifer M, Sales & Marketing