We are hiring Account Managers to proactively service the needs and grow the sales of our Oil & Gas accounts. We have been in business over 35 years, and through strong relationships and excellent quality products we have earned the loyalty of our clients across Western Canada. We are a small fun company, looking for more great people to join our fantastic team!
Account Manager Key Responsibilities:
- Create exceptional buying experience for clients
- Assess needs of clients to deliver our best fit products
- Follow up with clients to ensure complete satisfaction
- Proactively phone and visit assigned clients & prospects with a focus on building strong relationships
- Conduct client education and production information sessions
- Maintain a continuing awareness of Oil & Gas industry and Printing industry trends
- Maintain a strong Oil & Gas industry presence
- Keep communication log and customer records up to date
- Enter orders, quote requests and art proof requests efficiently and effectively
- Follow up during all phases to ensure timelines are met
- Demonstrate ability to work independently with a high level of responsibility for assigned clients and territory growth
Interested? Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
IDENT is focused on building a company of best service, product, and people.
You will be encouraged to grow, both personally and professionally, ensuring that you always move forward in your career.
Our Core Values
Treat Everyone Like a Customer.
Be Your Authentic Self.
Seek to Understand.
Think Beyond Yourself.
Personal health spending plan
RRSP matching contribution
Long term disability
Employee and dependent life insurance
Flexible work hours
$500 Annual happiness fund
Paid day off on your birthday
How We Roll
Staff socials, BBQs, Stampede events, and more
We encourage promotion from within
Performance based incentive plan
Why our employees love IDENT
You can make an impact, both with clients and our company. We pride ourselves on having a fun and enjoyable work environment and letting our employees shine.
"At IDENT we have an outstanding team of managers and employees working hard to provide the best customer service experience in the signage industry. It is nice to work for a small, tight-knit company that cares about its customers."
- Courtney M, Accounts Receivable
"When I go into the production bay and scream “Jazz Hands” at the top of my lungs – we all do jazz hands."
- Darcy W, Estimating
"One minute we can be debating the best print methodology for a sign, and then the conversation will turn on a dime, and suddenly there are 6 or 7 employees singing Fresh Prince of Bel Air’s theme song. The level of professionalism we show is only outdone by the amount of fun we have."
- Jennifer M, Sales & Marketing